It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

It is more logical that Salah would end up at PSG next season (providing it is approved by Mbappe)

I really don't rate felix that highly and it confuses me that people want him to replace sterling, totally different players in totally different positions.
I’ve seen Felix play at a guess 20 times for club & country and never once wowed by him. Sure he has ability but like most, not seeing it

I really don't rate felix that highly and it confuses me that people want him to replace sterling, totally different players in totally different positions.
More Jesus I think. I think Raz will stay personally.

Haaland/Aguero
Torres/Alvarez
Jesus/Felix

at a guess (you never can predict some thinking in here)

It is more logical that Salah would end up at PSG next season (providing it is approved by Mbappe)

He wants to stay in the prem. That's why dippers are pissed at him if he doesn't sign a new deal.

Not really. He'd get first team football and it's a club that'll hopefully build. Unless off course another big club are in for him?

He gets first team football just now. And wins trophies.

We haven't won a trophy under Pep, without Zinchenko playing big stretches and a big part at crycial times in the season.

I did like Ahsan's argument for Salah coming in if Mahrez wants to go, and gives Palmer that extra time to bleed in.

Salah being a couple of years younger than Mahrez. Cant see it, especially with Mahrez not looking to move at all it seems.

Lillo leaving, Jesus going, Bernie's private situation, all these aren't surprises.

I was told Mendes was offering all manner of things to us and it's no surprise a few deals haven't gone through elsewhere yet.

If Bernie does leave, we won't be messing about for long.

Keep an eye on Bellingham.
Perhaps this window will be more interesting than I thought, cheers duck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.