It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I’m curious what the people who were quick to claim Rice were overhyped on his thread think of Phillips. I personally don’t think he’s much special (and I’ve just jinxed the Saturday game lol)
I like Declan would be a great addition but for the price and role, and manager he's just played under Phillips makes far more sense to me this window.

I like Declan would be a great addition but for the price and role, and manager he's just played under Phillips makes far more sense to me this window.
Phillips having been managed by Bielsa is completely irrelevant to me, but respect your opinion

I’m curious what the people who were quick to claim Rice were overhyped on his thread think of Phillips. I personally don’t think he’s much special (and I’ve just jinxed the Saturday game lol)
I've not claimed anything on Rice (or Phillips) previously but I'd rate Rice a country mile ahead of him. Phillips isn't a City player in the making.

Phillips having been managed by Bielsa is completely irrelevant to me, but respect your opinion
Maybe not, just think to come in and play as a lone 6, hes gonna take less positional training that Rice who's mostly been in a 4231 under Moyes. I could be wrong though, he might find it a piece of piss.

Maybe not, just think to come in and play as a lone 6, hes gonna take less positional training that Rice who's mostly been in a 4231 under Moyes. I could be wrong though, he might find it a piece of piss.
If a player isn’t tactically smart enough to absorb the positional system quickly, then he’s not fit for us anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.