It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

The trouble with this argument is that Bernardo is world class now.
You only think that Bellingham will be,purely guess work by you and it's certainly not guaranteed.
Obviously its just guesswork from me, but if we were to replace Bernardo with Belingham or anyone it would be based on a bit more than guesswork Don't get me wrong I love Bernardo and wouldn't want to replace him But he seems to have reached some kind of irreplacable status with some beyond even David or Aguero.If and when he goes, we will replace him.

You've been here for one season. Not sure you can make statements such as "we usually wait for the season to start for those.."

That would imply you have been here for more than one discussion like the one you referenced. Though I suppose you were trying, trying, to be witty because merely saying "last year we waited for the season to start to discuss this topic," is even less funny.

he posts alot like our friend gus used to? ................................

You've been here for one season. Not sure you can make statements such as "we usually wait for the season to start for those.."

That would imply you have been here for more than one discussion like the one you referenced. Though I suppose you were trying, trying, to be witty because merely saying "last year we waited for the season to start to discuss this topic," is even less funny.
Have you really never heard of the concept of lurking before registering? Is this a new concept to you on the internet? jesus fucking christ some of you geniuses. Always have to be so snarky, rude, condescending, and cuntish. thank god for the ignore button.

Felix was only on offer if Bernie went to Atletico.

He doesn't want to go there.

Told bigger than Felix and we could have another £200m to spend.
Hey Tolmie,

What group of attacking players do you consider to be bigger profile than Felix? is this only if Bernie left or for the seemingly outgoing sterling & Jesus?

Would you be wanting a direct pacey winger to arrive this season? Im with you on sane I'd take him back in a heart beat such a unreal option to have with de bruyne in your team.

I don’t understand the flapping.

We have two fantastic young strikers already in the bag.

Two more potential good solid signing coming in to cover areas of weakness (hopefully).

Bernie is not going to be leaving.

If Sterling leaves we will have a more than capable replacement and potentially a huge name, though if he leaves or not is still up in the air - All gossip for now.

And there is still an outside chance of another name coming in that would make people sit up and think.

Chill, it’s silly season and the rollercoaster hasn’t come to a stop yet / lots more rubbish to be spouted on Twitter and in the press but we should trust the process.

Two more potential good solid signing coming in to cover areas of weakness (hopefully).

If Sterling leaves we will have a more than capable replacement and potentially a huge name, though if he leaves or not is still up in the air - All gossip for now.

And there is still an outside chance of another name coming in that would make people sit up and think.

Chill, it’s silly season and the rollercoaster hasn’t come to a stop yet / lots more rubbish to be spouted on Twitter and in the press but we should trust the process.
Can you re-post this in ten pages please…..and then every ten till the TM closes, cheers in advance :)

I take it you can’t say who the huge name replacement would be or the outside chance guy is as you would have named them?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.