It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I still hold a slim hope he will have second thoughts.

There is a deal from City to stay if he wants it.

It better be £50m from those entitled pricks.
To be honest I don’t think sterling is good enough for us as a starter, but I’d rather he stayed than went to Chelsea.
I just feel he wants to be the main man and he ain’t getting that here.
If we can get £50m and invest in a younger player then lets do it

I still hold a slim hope he will have second thoughts.

There is a deal from City to stay if he wants it.

It better be £50m from those entitled pricks.
Not keen on Jesus leaving, but from his perspective he wants regular games and unfortunately at City with the addition of Haaland and Alvarez that probably won't happen. Good luck to the lad.

£150m for Jesus, Sterling and Torres will be sensational business. City briefing they ain’t signing someone to replace should probably be noted because they don’t tend to brief falsities.

No idea, City were preparing for him running down his final year and staying.

I'm not naive enough to think Chelsea are just hoping to get lucky, likely been given some form of encouragement.

City will react if Gabby and Raz both go, including probably telling Bernie he's going nowhere this summer :)
This is the important one for me. They can both go but I’ll live by it that someone needs to come in to pick up the pressure and output from the wings of sterling in particular.

Haaland upgrades Jesus, Alvarez is replacing the growth investment we had in Torres and can not be expected to also replace Sterling from day 1.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.