It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

He already has, especially in the big games, which is why Raz is looking for assurances that he’s never gonna get, not to mention one last big contract, both sides are at a crossroads. You’re right it won’t affect his squad chances but Southgate is a believer of players needing to play regular club football (see Rashford/Sancho) Raz has plenty in the bank with England but he’ll still need form & fitness.
So his lack of game time isn't going to change if he decides to wait it out for 12 months & then sign a huge signing on fee at his next club

So his lack of game time isn't going to change if he decides to wait it out for 12 months & then sign a huge signing on fee at his next club
I don't think it will ever happen but just a thought. England win the World Cup and he's player of the tournament which happens mid season, there's offers from everyone big in football then.

while it's nice to hear city will react if sterling & gabby go, I don't know who is available to replace them, certainly no winger that i can think of
How much would Leao go for this season, since he refused to extend with Milan? Do they still want a €150M or is it less on the RC?

I don't know how the rest of you members would feel about Chiesa, if Leao fails, do y'all think he could fill the gap?

Where the fuck Arsenal are getting all this money from?

Since 19/20 they have a net spend of £330million. Throw in Raphinha and Jesus then they could be looking at a net spend edging closer to half a billion in 3 years.

That's outragous from a club that is posting a loss of over 107m for recent financial year and a loss of 47m for the previous year to that.

Where the F*** indeed are they getting this money!!

Its a good job thats not City shipping out a £100m player on a £10m loan, Simon Jordan would be dining out on it for weeks
You'd think so but he said this a few days ago on talksport and I couldn't believe it. If that was City he'd have ripped us to shreds. Massive tosser.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.