It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

No idea, City were preparing for him running down his final year and staying.

I'm not naive enough to think Chelsea are just hoping to get lucky, likely been given some form of encouragement.

City will react if Gabby and Raz both go, including probably telling Bernie he's going nowhere this summer :)
So, there’s little chance we’d allow Jesus and Sterling to leave in the same window and not bring another forward/winger in?

I think we’d be playing with fire if that happens.

Since 19/20 they have a net spend of £330million. Throw in Raphinha and Jesus then they could be looking at a net spend edging closer to half a billion in 3 years.

That's outragous from a club that is posting a loss of over 107m for recent financial year and a loss of 47m for the previous year to that.

Where the F*** indeed are they getting this money!!
Uzmanov trying to get rid of a bit of dodgey russian money

How much would Leao go for this season, since he refused to extend with Milan? Do they still want a €150M or is it less on the RC?

I don't know how the rest of you members would feel about Chiesa, if Leao fails, do y'all think he could fill the gap?
I don't think Leao can play on the right and Chiesa's had an underwhelming season

Since 19/20 they have a net spend of £330million. Throw in Raphinha and Jesus then they could be looking at a net spend edging closer to half a billion in 3 years.

That's outragous from a club that is posting a loss of over 107m for recent financial year and a loss of 47m for the previous year to that.

A team full of snide divers sign two of the Portuguese leagues biggest snide divers.

Biggest spenders last window, even with the Lukaku and Grealish big money moves… and without CL money. They’re clearly backing the Arteta project, though I’m not sure why! (Shows you what working under Pep can do for your managerial career!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.