It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

the window literally opened a week and a half ago.. can we at least unload players before we bash the board..?

Not criticizing it, i rather our club do this way. Getting player that we need within reason rather than for the sake of it wasting the money.

I know that Nkunku had a good season, Leao possibly just decent, but folk do realise that before the season just passed they had seasons totalling a combined 14 goals, yes?

I remember everyone calling Kane a one season wonder...

Where the fuck Arsenal are getting all this money from?
There's this kind of running joke in the NFL(American football) that the Rams(Kroneke's team) play by different salary cap rules to everyone else as their owner has been so willing to open his checkbook for anyone of real importance, giving a ton of 'guaranteed' money, which owners absolutely hate to do as the day the contract is signed the owner has to cut a check and put it in an escrow account. Seems he's now giving the same love to our old friend Arteta.

Last edited:
Do you think he’d play more, less, or the same? Pep has always stated he only wants players who want to be here, it stands to reason that in that situation Raz would play less as he wants to move on, and by less I mean less than every season he has spent with us, especially if the club sourced a replacement now or in January
Berni wanted/wants to leave, didn’t effect his playing time much ?

Looks pretty obvious we want to get at least Jesus out before Cucurella or Phillips come in, just so we aren't left trying to even out 150m+ in expenditure.
What a load of shit !!
Do you honestly believe that both Pep and Txiki would spend money on transfers just for the sake of it ?
You`re fucking deluded if the answer is yes.
Think you have got the complete wrong end of the stick. Kamaro is saying how we do business is correct, plenty on here want us to go and buy anyone because they think we will miss Jesus and Sterling but he is saying City have proven on several occasions if the player isn't there, we don't do the deal.

Looks pretty obvious we want to get at least Jesus out before Cucurella or Phillips come in, just so we aren't left trying to even out 150m+ in expenditure.

Think you have got the complete wrong end of the stick. Kamaro is saying how we do business is correct, plenty on here want us to go and buy anyone because they think we will miss Jesus and Sterling but he is saying City have proven on several occasions if the player isn't there, we don't do the deal.
His statement was quite "we don`t do a deal for the sake of it". When the fuck, since Pep has been here have we ever done that ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.