It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

There's this kind of running joke in the NFL(American football) that the Rams(Kroneke's team) play by different salary cap rules to everyone else as their owner has been so willing to open his checkbook for anyone of real importance, giving a ton of 'guaranteed' money which owners absolutely hate to do as the day the contract is signed the owner has to cut a check and put it in an escrow account. Seems he's now giving the same love to our old friend Arteta.
Honestly forgot about the connection between the two lol. Hilarious thinking about it now and seeing Arsenal spunk left and right at the moment.

Rams just don’t draft at all and spend a shit ton on free agents and give them a ton of money. Salary cap is a total farce.

Why what have City got wrong in the last 10 years, 4 out of 5 last Premierships.

Probably Mendy and Mangala thats all.

Trust in City.
think about how many bullets we HAVE dodged though - maguire, alexis, pogba, jorginho.. we wanted all of these players. idk, I am very skeptical about this one.

Depends what Sterling wants though, might be wrong , but I can’t see why he’d want chelsea.

Listening to his interviews, games. He’s won nearly everything, he just wants to play every week. I can’t knock him for that. Move closer to where he grew up too, I can see why it’s tempting for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.