It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Like someone else said, people want it to be an old boys club. Fuck how this place works. You can be as much of a twat as you want if you've been on here for a decade or if you're not *gasp* foreign.

Not even just about Gus, anyone on here for less than a year or two will be harassed by the usual people if they have a different opinion on a certain aspect of the club or even simply a player we're linked with.
No one is forcing you to stay, lol.

I knew someone would edit that part of my post into a reply, thanks for not disappointing me….

It was a very simplistic comment, a forum of this size with this many members is always going to result in arguments, so to come on and be as condescending as he at times was then he was bound to get it back in spades. Nature of the beast, so don’t flounce off though, that’s my point.

Nothing to do with being sensitive bud, it's all about being spared the bollocks that some folk post. You're only on this earth for a very short period (depending on your religious beliefs :) ), why waste a second of it on a numpty?

I'm not referencing any poster specifically here BTW.

I like reading all the bollocks on here and plenty read my rubbish I post! some of it gives me a good laugh..

If you start putting everyone on ignore you get only one view, maybe some posters like that I like reading every posters posts even if it’s bollocks or I totally disagree with it..

At no. 3 in the Video - Commentator says - his distribution is very good and stands out . Guess we know why he is coming here then (IF TRUE)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.