It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Makes sense for PSG to sell. Get messi back his number 10 and keep him happy. They surely need to sell for FFP reasons with mbappe new contact and messi wages. I’ve heard they only want €50 million. He’s said he wants to work under pep and pep said he admires his talent and personality (don’t know why). If sterling goes, I think this could genuinely happen. And not sure there’s many others who “break the internet”.

Think it’s up to Zinchenko he once refused to leave and told them he will work hard to get back in the side am sure he has a lot of clubs wanting him to..

Can I see both Zinchenko and Cucurella at city next season no..

me too mate, defo think pep wants Cucurella.

Think it’s up to Zinchenko he once refused to leave and told them he will work hard to get back in the side am sure he has a lot of clubs wanting him to..

Can I see both Zinchenko and Cucurella at city next season no..

ya , think was agreed between city and wolves

Makes sense for PSG to sell. Get messi back his number 10 and keep him happy. They surely need to sell for FFP reasons with mbappe new contact and messi wages. I’ve heard they only want €50 million. He’s said he wants to work under pep and pep said he admires his talent and personality (don’t know why). If sterling goes, I think this could genuinely happen. And not sure there’s many others who “break the internet”.

The fee is fine it’s his wages is the problem we ain’t paying him more than Kdb and Haaland… if he says yep that’s fine I’ll take those wages! Thing is Sterling will have to go and he ain’t going in my opinion, city being so well run will have these options in there minds like Felix too…

The fee is fine it’s his wages is the problem we ain’t paying him more than Kdb and Haaland… if he says yep that’s fine I’ll take those wages! Thing is Sterling will have to go and he ain’t going in my opinion, city being so well run will have these options in there minds like Felix too…
Offer PSG a two year loan, paying £10k of his wages a week and I’d be game to experiment with him.

If he was poisonous for the dressing room, we could banish him to live with his sister for 18 months.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.