It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Almost certainly a done deal with either Arsenal or Leeds.

The Chelsea situation looks to be somewhat drawn out with possibility that it appears to be dragging on and on and on.

The negotiations/talks with Brighton are progressing at a snails pace and our plans there are likely to be jettisoned.

I've got no interest in Ziyech but if we're losing Sterling i think Werner could be a decent option. He's spent a couple of years in the league and i think would suit our style.
No chance! Werner is dreadful! He's even worse than Ziyech. I've never seen a player lose ability to control or be able to finish bar Lukaku last season. When Chelsea ruin a forward, it's best you don't take him. Look at Torres, look at hazard when moved away.

I felt at times last season like Reece James was their whole offense.. mostly at the middle of the season when the whole teams Xg just plummeted and and only Reece kept it up basically. Would be something else.

I felt at times last season like Reece James was their whole offense.. mostly at the middle of the season when the whole teams Xg just plummeted and and only Reece kept it up basically. Would be something else.
Cucu (22) Dias (25) Stones (28) James (22)

Set us up for a few years that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.