It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Not the best decision in choosing a Championship Club going into the World Cup but good luck Zach Steffen anyway.

The buying club is always makes a low offer first testing the water, i hope we negotiate a better deal though. Preferably 50m hard cash first the rest will be add on (5 or 10m)
The fee will be higher than the Jesus fee. I'm guessing around £50m plus add ons.

It should be £100m minimum.
Sterling is £45m-£50m and Ake isn’t for sale, he’s got years on his contract so if they want us to sell they have to pay the premium.
Sterling wants out and will leave for nothing in 12 months, and Chelsea seem to be the only team showing any concrete interest. Jesus had various suitors so Arsenal had to pay up, but it appears to be a different story with Sterling.

At the end of the day, we’re all guessing, but getting 30-35m for Sterling would still be a result in my book, especially when you see what Mane went to Bayern for. The situation with Ake is of course different but Chelsea would have more bargaining power by making a combined bid for the pair, as they may well assume that we would take a deal now for Sterling rather than lose him for nothing in a year.

But I obviously hope you’re right with the 100m.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.