It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

boo-disapprove.gif

I dare say if £35m was remotely near what we would accept, Real Madrid and even Barca would already have him on a plane.

City want £60m for Sterling and £55m for Ake, respectively.
Good, it's not even worth our time to take anything less, especially for Ake. Paid £40m only 2 years ago and not really sure why we want rid to be honest

I am kinda glad raphinha is off the table because I really don't rate him and the prices quoted for him are crazy, thinks chelsea are massively overpaying here.
agree, one of the unexpected revelations for me watching tons of Kalvin Phillips video is that Raphinha sure seems like a pretty meh player for all the hype he's getting

The steffen deal has to be one of our worst ever. We paid 7 mil for him, pay him 50k a week send him on loan to a championship team to get him playing time were we will likely be paying his wages and then sign another keeper and pay the new keepers wages to keep steffen happy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.