It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

It’s negotiation and risk to Chelsea that for a bit more he doesn’t have more choices in 12 months
Absolutely agree Blue. Should these negotiations come to naught and Sterling runs down his contract, offers from more attractive clubs than Chelsea will come flooding in.

Something doesn't smell right.

Chelsea aren't going to sign Raphinha for 60m plus and then pay a similar fee for Sterling, surely?

And then the best part of 100m for Ake and another centre back?

The mixed messages this summer are crazy.

Sterling going to Chelsea to be the star man when they're signing another big money winger to play in his position doesn't seem to make a lot of sense.

Either Chelsea and Sterling are making very odd decisions or there's something else going on here.

haha Imagine Arsenal all pissed off and come in for sterling !!

He missed off a few.

Raphinha, Sterling, Mount, Havertz, Werner, Pulisic, Ziyech.

We'll still be the only ones with "two first teams" according to the pundits though.
Ziyech to milan apparently. Werner and pulisic been linked away also but nothing concrete

With Raphinha's signing,does sterling thinks he will be guaranteed minutes now in Chelsea?! Absolute baffling move by him. He could have stayed and worked his way into the team.

Lol and 2 sets of wages and a signing on fee for ortega. It just seem mental and unnecessary either just keep steffen or sell him.
I'm not saying Steffen has been a great signing, far from it. I'm saying he has been far from our "worst transfer ever" when the club have signed players like Mendy & Mangala for huge fees in the past. If we are just talking keepers, Bravo was not exactly a brilliant signing either. Steffen has perhaps been one of our worst signings in the last 3 years, not ever.

The steffen deal has to be one of our worst ever. We paid 7 mil for him, pay him 50k a week send him on loan to a championship team to get him playing time were we will likely be paying his wages and then sign another keeper and pay the new keepers wages to keep steffen happy.
7 million is not a lot and after his loan in Germany we would have got a perhaps nearly double that unfortunately he carnt seem to handle only playing the odd game and although he is very good at distributing the ball with fee perhaps not so good with actual using his feet we will probably end up loaning him and selling him for a profit next year and bringing in his replacement on a free

Over Mount?
I’d rather have Sterling than Mount.

Mount has 61 goals & assists over the last 3 seasons. Sterling has 93. And that’s despite Sterling’s form taking a dip the last 18-24 months, probably due to his City future being uncertain. With a fresh start I think he kicks on again. He’s miles better than mount in a front 3.

I’d rather have Sterling than Mount.

Mount has 61 goals & assists over the last 3 seasons. Sterling has 93. And that’s despite Sterling’s form taking a dip the last 18-24 months, probably due to his City future being uncertain. With a fresh start I think he kicks on again. He’s miles better than mount in a front 3.
Of course he is, but Mount is Chelsea's Foden and Tuchel has shown no signs of dropping him into midfield.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.