It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

People are free to do what they want on an open platform, but if it costs me potential money or contacts, then I draw the line.

Good luck to Josh and Romano if they can fool people in to parting with their money, I wish I had could monetize the internet sufficiently for it to be worthwhile!!!
Well, if I was going to private massage someone, I’d definitely want paying!

What’s the odds on 2 of stones dias and Laporte being injured at the same time again? Plus when we needed Ake he came back and got injured straight away..

Pretty fucking high. Add to that suspensions, lack of form, being unfit, covid etc.

If you share private and confidential information then it's your head on the block should it get into the public domain.

Tolmie has been a bit foolish and has then strung the forum along to try and make a point to the one or two lurkers who have leaked private information he shared. If you don't want things to get out don't share them.

I enjoy Tolmie's posts on here and the drama that follows, and hope he continues to post. But I think quite rightly he's apologised for stringing everyone else along last night when his naivety (I would say stupidity Tolmie) has caused the issue.

Luckily I can fall asleep standing up so no harm done.
I presume he only shared it with people he thought he could trust (and perhaps knows in real life). That hardly qualifies as stupidity.

I get what you are trying to say but it is how City have done business - they did it with Kompany & with Aguero - and you even state that they are happy to wait to get the right replacement (Dias & Haaland). For the people concerned at hearing we won't replace some players, the main issue is the fact that Pep runs with a small squad anyway and next season has a heavy schedule. Not replacing players for a year or so may be more risky than usual. Which is why I'm glad that the MEN states they would replace Ake if he went
I know what you mean but this is different let’s be honest neither Ake or Zin are Kompany or Aguero they are not that hard to replace one is our 4th choice cb and one gonna be behind Cucu and even Cancelo when it comes to playing at left back you can replace them easily this season with less than you get for them.

I presume he only shared it with people he thought he could trust (and perhaps knows in real life). That hardly qualifies as stupidity.

Common sense would tell you that juicy football news isn't going to stay private for long, regardless of how well you know someone. I'm not going to argue semantics, what's done is done and Tolmie just knows he can't trust anyone now...not even his brother!

Hopefully Chelsea get gazumped by Barca for Raphina or Dembele signs a new contract, either one of those means they have to come with more money for Raz (reluctantly accepted he’s gonna leave) they’re gonna struggle for a left sided CB who can play LB and is homegrown with the derisory offers they seem to be making, so it’s either pay up or F-off and stop disrupting our players, there’s a fair chance 2 of the 3 they’re reportedly interested in will be at the Etihad next season, last thing we need is unsettled players

Ake must stay so that we can have a depth in defence. Last month we literally had only one proper CB fit, without Ake that becomes a zero. If Sterling leaves, we must get a new winger. Since everyone is mentioning Gnabry, why wouldn't we also try to bring Sane back? They are equal in quality and age so I doubt it would make a difference for Bayern on which one we go for. Leao is too inexperienced while Neymar would boost our PR massively but that's pretty much it from him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.