It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Im glad reports are we don't want to sell Ake. He's solid and does a job when required and understands the team so as far as I'm aware hasn't caused issues about not playing much, although I'm sure he wants to. Id like to see him take a step here.

I'm sure I remember reading that in the training camp the summer he signed he was voted 4th captain for that year? Obviously highly thought of behind the scenes between both players and coaches.

My brother in Law’s uncle currently is doing a bit of work around the training ground in preparation for the new season. From what he’s heard City should strike an agreement with Cucurella by the end of the week, Ake is likely to stay with a possible new 1 year extension and pay increase very likely and a PL winger is being lined up to replace Sterling, from what I’ve been told he isn’t a fancy name like our fanbase has been talking about Neymar, Dembele etc.

This is 100% true btw and going to be an exciting week for sure.
ахах.gif

My brother in Law’s uncle currently is doing a bit of work around the training ground in preparation for the new season. From what he’s heard City should strike an agreement with Cucurella by the end of the week, Ake is likely to stay with a possible new 1 year extension and pay increase very likely and a PL winger is being lined up to replace Sterling, from what I’ve been told he isn’t a fancy name like our fanbase has been talking about Neymar, Dembele etc.

This sounds nailed on actually, don't you all remember the scene in 'All or Nothing' when Txiki and co were discussing potential multimillion £ transfers whilst Dave the Decorator was finishing off the cutting in?

Any story starting with “my brother in law’s uncle” is only going to lead to ridicule.

It is weird to see people have figured out the bluemoon meta of signing up, spreading misinformation, having it spread on twitter and get banned. dunno what they achieve from it, but nonetheless

Thanks for bothering to set up an account from nowhere to tell us....

Next thing you'll be saying we're after Redmond for the wide spot as Pep is an admirer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.