It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

My brother in Law’s uncle currently is doing a bit of work around the training ground in preparation for the new season. From what he’s heard City should strike an agreement with Cucurella by the end of the week, Ake is likely to stay with a possible new 1 year extension and pay increase very likely and a PL winger is being lined up to replace Sterling, from what I’ve been told he isn’t a fancy name like our fanbase has been talking about Neymar, Dembele etc.

This is 100% true btw and going to be an exciting week for sure.

7407133B-289E-40D5-9892-097B93609268.png

Anychance you can block new members from posting in transfer forum @Ric

My brother in Law’s uncle currently is doing a bit of work around the training ground in preparation for the new season. From what he’s heard City should strike an agreement with Cucurella by the end of the week, Ake is likely to stay with a possible new 1 year extension and pay increase very likely and a PL winger is being lined up to replace Sterling, from what I’ve been told he isn’t a fancy name like our fanbase has been talking about Neymar, Dembele etc.

This is 100% true btw and going to be an exciting week for sure.

At long last, a genuine in the know, and I can 100% state that I can now sleep easy, any more snippets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.