It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

It is weird to see people have figured out the bluemoon meta of signing up, spreading misinformation, having it spread on twitter and get banned. dunno what they achieve from it, but nonetheless
Funny thing is that has to be mod approved since it's a new account.

My brother in law's cousin, twice removed, booked an extravagant weekend with Margot Robbie at the Beverly Hills Hotel.

This is 100% true btw and it's going to be an exciting weekend for sure.
What's Tom Ackerley doing these days?

Tolmie hasnt got as much backlash for wumming the entire forum as max22 has had in the last 5 mins. Not saying it's true mind but it's funny how this place is at times.
Tolmie has been a trusted member of this forum for years, constantly sharing his genuine information when he doenst have to. The other one had been a member for 5 minutes and instantly posted a pile of shite. Big difference.

My brother in Law’s uncle currently is doing a bit of work around the training ground in preparation for the new season. From what he’s heard City should strike an agreement with Cucurella by the end of the week, Ake is likely to stay with a possible new 1 year extension and pay increase very likely and a PL winger is being lined up to replace Sterling, from what I’ve been told he isn’t a fancy name like our fanbase has been talking about Neymar, Dembele etc.

This is 100% true btw and going to be an exciting week for sure.
You sayin' we are after Phil 'THE FACE' Jones - oh, oh dear. At least we have a chance at gurners uk championship

Last edited:
My brother in Law’s uncle currently is doing a bit of work around the training ground in preparation for the new season. From what he’s heard City should strike an agreement with Cucurella by the end of the week, Ake is likely to stay with a possible new 1 year extension and pay increase very likely and a PL winger is being lined up to replace Sterling, from what I’ve been told he isn’t a fancy name like our fanbase has been talking about Neymar, Dembele etc.

This is 100% true btw and going to be an exciting week for sure.
Emmanuel Dennis has been linked with 2 unnamed Premier league club today in one of the papers. Maybe we are one of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.