It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Hi All, had nearly 100 inboxes in the last week , I apologise I simply don’t have time to respond to everyone with how crazy my personal job is at the moment , so thought I’d post on here , haven’t really got much of an update but as I previously posted a while ago , cucerlla will come and sterling will leave , bernado will stay which is the best bit of business for me, 3 players will go to London , few teams all over zinchenko id be suprised if he stays. Don’t believe the nonsense regarding neymar. Been told we are happy for Ake to leave ,as he feels if needed philips or the young lad can play centre back if the worst came to the worst. Sorry no real update in terms of incomings but I don’t post nonsense and post in good faith for all blues from a top source as a lot of you know.

Contrary from what Simon said this morning and it would be massively stupid not to replace Ake. We all know what happened at the end of last season when he had a pivotal role. Replacing him his a must.

Making the squad smaller and weaker, a year during a world cup midway and five subs... Makes zero sense with these moves. Zero. All rivals are making their squads bigger and better but City seems to want to make it even smaller.

Last edited:
Cucurella's 5' 8". And a left back. We've been after a left back for ages, if we sign him I don't think he'll ever play centre back.
On YT is a full cup match between BRI and Spurs from this Spring which starts out with Cucu playing LCH in a back 5. He seemed to have license to push up into MF like another DM, too. He looked quite comfortable in areas you don't normally see him. Pep might get kinda creative.

On YT is a full cup match between BRI and Spurs from this Spring which starts out with Cucu playing LCH in a back 5. He seemed to have license to push up into MF like another DM, too. He looked quite comfortable in areas you don't normally see him. Pep might get kinda creative.
He apparently played left midfield for Getafe, started the season at Brighton as mainly a left mid, moved to left back, and then ended it mostly as the left CB in a back three.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.