It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

It really doesnt matter but to those that do, im not convinced we can claim torres in our net spend. Torres sale was last season and goes against Grealish. To claim the Torres sale and ignore the fact we paid £100m for a player 6 months earlier is on similar lines to dippers coutinho money claims
I understand why people do, Torres money hadn't technically been used as his fee was during a window after Grealish joined

But for me, when I look at it I always take it per season, so I look at it like Ferran offset some of Grealish fee...so I don't include it, because the books won't include it as Ferran sale will go in the 21/22 books

What is incredible is that once the sales/buys go through that are pretty much there with fees agreed (so not Raheem, Ake, Cucurella but Jesus, Phillips, Lavia etc) we're breaking even....not including the Torres sale

All I've figured out, 'tis proper silly season right now. Wont be any sense of what's what for a while yet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.