It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Depends, if you believe our reported asking price. Both Jesus and sterling are going below what was expected, and much closer to what the clubs were rumoured to want to pay.

Either way, our club is happy otherwise it wouldn't be happening.
No? I expected 45m for jesus and 55m for sterling, which is what's happening (after add ons)

Think raz will be suited to Tuchel system than Pep right now, it will be good for Chelsea unfortunately our direct rival.

Won’t affect us in any way. Haaland, Alvarez, Foden, Mahrez and Grealish all have a much better finishing product.

I don’t care if this strenghten Chelsea a bit. They are so far behind us anyway.

Think raz will be suited to Tuchel system than Pep right now, it will be good for Chelsea unfortunately our direct rival.
Agreed, while I'm clearly not a fan of him, he would fit just right in Chelsea's system. Already an upgrade on everyone they have.

I really hope that we are selling Sterling at the right time. And that he isn't about to enter his peak years with Chelsea. Even when i wish him well.

Nightmare scenario is that Grealish doesn't kick on. And we are left with a 100m flop while Sterling puts great g+a numbers for Chelsea.

I really hope that we are selling Sterling at the right time. And that he isn't about to enter his peak years with Chelsea. Even when i wish him well.

Nightmare scenario is that Grealish doesn't kick on. And we are left with a 100m flop while Sterling puts great g+a numbers for Chelsea.
Sterling hit his peak at the end of the 19-20 season. It only lasted a few months. 55 mill is a good price for an average finisher imo.

Its a good move, since he won’t sign A new contract but I’m scared he’ll go Chelsea n light the league afire. I have got a bad feeling about this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.