It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I'm sad to see Sterling leave, but given his contract situation and recent form, it's the right decision.

On the bright side, this should mean that the Cucurella deal should start speeding up

I really hope that we are selling Sterling at the right time. And that he isn't about to enter his peak years with Chelsea. Even when i wish him well.

Nightmare scenario is that Grealish doesn't kick on. And we are left with a 100m flop while Sterling puts great g+a numbers for Chelsea.

I really don’t see sterling doing well in tuchels system unless there is a change with that as well? Our system of ball domination coupled with David Silva and de Bruyne also contributed heavily to Sterlings success here. It’s time for a change now but he’s deserves a lot of credit for what he’s done here and at least we get a good fee and £300,000 a week wages of the wage bill. Thanks for the goals and memories Raheem, hopefully we replace him and the revolution of the city squad continues this summer!

We've lost goals this transfer window with Jesus and Sterling leaving, let's just hope that Haaland and Alvarez will cover it. Hopefully Jack kicks on this season

We've lost goals this transfer window with Jesus and Sterling leaving, let's just hope that Haaland and Alvarez will cover it. Hopefully Jack kicks on this season

Haaland is a generation talent, one of the best strikers in the world. And you don’t think he’s an upgrade to Jesus? And you don’t think Alvarez, a future Argentinia star and one of best attackers in South America, is an upgrade to Sterling? Seriously?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.