It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

ya Alvarez is nowhere our level and hence why pep is willing to bin off sterling and put him in the team instead.
I'm simply stating no one knows how he will settle into the English game, how living in England will effect him or any other variables. Its a huge step up for him. Pep sold a player who wanted to leave he hardly binned him off. I hope alvarez is unbelievable but nobody including pep knows how he will turn out. And alvarez isn't an automatic starter I'm sure Jack, mcatee and palmer will all want a chuck of sterling and gabbys minutes.

100m is good for players with 1 year left , especially as they both wanted to leave

It’s fantastic. Nobody can be unhappy with this business. They want to leave and could have the their pick of Europe on a free next summer if they wanted. £100m in the bank for two players with barely any book value, so it’s pretty much pure profit in the accounts.

Still think it’s risky not replacing sterling though this window while the sakes are looking huge??

Coz the club think Palmer and McAtee is ready to given more time for them at least for one season.

If both have not live up their expectation then next year we will looking his replacement.

@mancity currently has no plans to replace Raheem Sterling, but will look to replace Nathan Ake if he decides to leave.

(via @polballus )

Bad news.

It’s fantastic. Nobody can be unhappy with this business. They want to leave and could have the their pick of Europe on a free next summer if they wanted. £100m in the bank for two players with barely any book value, so it’s pretty much pure profit in the accounts.
Agree with everything you have put, however I totally disagree that we have sold him to a potential rival.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.