It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I could understand a loan deal to Southampton or Brighton? Two year loan if you want to get valuable experience and game time at the top level?
All down to Delap really. If he doesn’t want a loan, we’ll have to sell him really, otherwise he stagnates in the EDS.

Maybe Delap is happy to stay one more year and see what he can do, but he’s unlikely to take Haaland’s spot in the team, so unless Pep goes all Mike Bassett and goes 4-4-fucking2, his game time will be limited.

His transfer fee will depend on his buy back price. £15m-40m, as a rough estimate.

Southampton taking all the youth it seems.
EToD96c.png

Won‘t Alvarez be the understudy to Haaland?

Total different player more of a midfielder minded player Pep will use him wide! Delap is the only player who is similar to Haaland and out and out striker…

Say we 3/4 up Haaland with a couple means we can take Haaland off after 70/75mins and came home fresh and fit!

For me I’d be totally shocked if we let Delap go…

Very possible but a two year loan may benefit everyone? What sort of fee would we put on Delap if it’s a sale? £20m, £25m?
No chance.

He has the armoury and the potential but he remains untested at decent level and is still a gamble because of such.Injury will not have helped either.

Lavia is the better bet IMO,and he only went for 12ish.

Total different player more of a midfielder minded player Pep will use him wide! Delap is the only player who is similar to Haaland and out and out striker…

Say we 3/4 up Haaland with a couple means we can take Haaland off after 70/75mins and came home fresh and fit!

For me I’d be totally shocked if we let Delap go…
Hmm, from what I’ve seen, Alvarez is in the Aguero school of player and Haaland/Delap a Dzeko.

I can’t see Alvarez playing anywhere but in the front 3.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.