It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

They need to give Palmer much more game time this year, the guy is 20 he isn't a kid anymore in football terms. Foden for example played 50 games in the season he was 20. If they got another attacker in he would be lucky to make 15 appearance with Alvarez coming in aswel, it just isnt enough.
Although I agree he was injured for most of last season and would have more than likely played a lot more

Maybe we got wind of what the new premier ffp is for going to be and making sure we don’t over spend! I have the feeling it will to do with wages control like the Spanish league have now and one of the reasons Barcelona are in so much shit…
Maybe but thats with liverpool just handing a huge contract to salah and breaking their transfer record for nunez and chelsea a huge contract to sterling and looking to spend big without selling to offset.

Who knows what goes on in strategy planning at city and theyve done a (very) good job of it over recent years, but im not yet convinced of this strategy for next season. Plenty of time left and its not their job to convince me

The fox will go nicely with the fucking Great White we have bought.

With or without the fox, City will be feeding, no doubt!
Got this clue already.
Great white was nickname of Greg Norman the golfer.
A fox is known as cunning.
We are signing Greg Cunningham as left back.
Next :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.