It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

We’re either choosing not to spend more than we earn or we cant. If it is choice then hopefully that is because future targets are being lined up for next summer rather than not seeing value.

No one wants a return to sinclair rodwell days of buying because we think we have to but equally id expect them to have genuine high quality targets to persue at every window. However this window feels like a 1 in 1 out policy from an already thin starting position.

Maybe we got wind of what the new premier ffp is for going to be and making sure we don’t over spend! I have the feeling it will to do with wages control like the Spanish league have now and one of the reasons Barcelona are in so much shit…

that's not quite what i said though is it
I know what you said...he needs to be replaced...I am responding to the idea that his departure will affect our point total...after moving Torres who basically missed the entire Fall with injury we proceeded with Mahrez, Foden, Sterling, Gabby, and Grealish as Palmer was injured the entire Spring...now we have Haaland, Mahrez, Foden, Grealish, Alvarez, and Palmer...please explain how we are weaker in attack...I think people on here are losing sight of just how good Haaland is...he is far and away the best pure goal scorer on the squad capable of equalling or exceeding Raz and Gabby's combined 30 goals himself...Mahrez may drop off a bit, but Foden will only get better and Grealish should improve dramatically in year 2...adjustment or no adjustment a player of Alvarez' ability surrounded by this cast will do some damage and likewise for young Cole...I'm actually expecting City to exceed last year's goal total both overall and in the league...

Sell Ake and replace him with De Ligt at the same price. Haha!

I'm sure Chelsea will have gone after De Ligt before Ake, though, and there'll be a reason for them not pursuing. I read Bayern were after him when he went to Juventus and regrets it?

Something about that Ajax crop of moving to a club and regretting their choice (De Jong/De Ligt)...
DVB, Ziyech...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.