It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Total different player more of a midfielder minded player Pep will use him wide! Delap is the only player who is similar to Haaland and out and out striker…

Say we 3/4 up Haaland with a couple means we can take Haaland off after 70/75mins and came home fresh and fit!

For me I’d be totally shocked if we let Delap go…
Exactly. Most other clubs would keep him for this reason......therefore sell with buy back incoming!

Can only infer that city rate him highly and would want him back around the squad after a year of PL Experience

He'll never count as club trained, his loans stop that. He is 21, needs to play. Selling with a buy-back is probably the best option. If the club can agree one.

We know that we’ll only sell him if they offer a package worth £50m+, which for a 4th choice centre back is money that no team in the world ought to reject. It can be re-invested and the squad can be even better. I like Ake, but if the money’s good, it’s a no brainer to sell and pick up another 4th choice CB for less money.

Unless a youth player gets promoted (unlikely) we would surely need £55+, as a like for like replacement would likely cost more than what we originally paid for Ake?

CFG working miracles again

£17mil for a player we bought for what, £3mil?

Absolutely loving how much this is gonna fuck people off

We won't be spending a penny this year....can see Dippers/Rags/Barca frothing at the mouth...sure they'll scream we are "hoarding talent'" or "financial doping" even with the Dippers selling that Nico Williams for £15mil

The "5 year net spend" has always included that 17/18 summer, that's about to go and everyone will see just how well we are run and just how we are not going anywhere

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.