It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Salisu? Played well against us defensively as an old school blocker, but looked pretty shocking on the ball.
Seen him have a couple of absolute disasterclasses after that game as well, when his hype bubble was well and truly burst.
Wouldn’t personally bother with him unless we get him really cheap, so we can make a profit when he inevitably gets sold on to Everton or West Ham in a couple of years.
Still, if the club are genuinely interested then they must have seen something they can work with.
And if nothing else, it would trigger and enrage the lunatic Nick Harris. Think Salisu is a personal favourite of his

Probably another Mendy long-term on the pitch.

remember the chelsea fan who said sterling is city's best player, that we're getting played and he's gonna win them the league? youtube kindly reminded me of his takes from 1 year ago

Rory something, absolute thundercunt!

All of those arsehole YouTube "journalists" are pricks tbh, the way they talk as if they are imparting intellectual sage-like wisdom makes my teeth itch

Last edited:

He could have written that two months ago and it would have still been true. I feel I want to say “tell us something we don't know”

To make it even worse he still can’t help but throw in “expected” in case of the 100/1 chance we don’t.

He knows his stuff and it’s still meh….I should have been a journalist….Breaking “Sterling hopes to join Chelsea after finalising personal terms”

Bloody ‘ell why bother putting that out? Even SKY Sports wouldn’t have the gall to put that out at this stage.

Last edited:
None of those would be £50m and accept a 4th choice simultaneously. It wouldn't make sense for us to spend 70-80m on a 4th choice CB on the flipside, fairly certain Gvardiol was priced at 80m by Leipzig when Spurs asked for him. I think a more realistic name I've come across via a City account is Salisu from Southampton, or maybe Kilman from Wolves.
I really hope citys process isnt " he wants to leave, oh we would rather not lose, but lets fuck about spending the same on a risk". If thats the sitch, keep ake.

I'd try to bring tosin back if we lost Ake.

Clearly gained experience playing senior football.

Super tall, and is very comfortable at going forward and playing out of the back.

We sold him cheap but with a high 20% sell on clause so maybe it wouldn't cost too much to bring him back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.