It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

The thing is any centre back that comes in as “4th choice” could very well become first choice with Stones and Laportes injury history. Ake would’ve got that chance if he could stay fit. The only guaranteed starting CB is Dias.

This might sound weird coming from a City fan, but I’m so pleased we are finally free of Raheem Sterling. He has made me so fucking frustrated since his arrival. He’s done great things for us but as a 27-old, and should be at the peak of his career, if Pep is willing to part ways with him at this moment in time, it means he doesn’t believe in him and that we will do better with our new arrivals.

I’m very happy. Finally. I’ve been waiting for this day for years.

This might sound weird coming from a City fan, but I’m so pleased we are finally free of Raheem Sterling. He has made me so fucking frustrated since his arrival. He’s done great things for us but as a 27-old, and should be at the peak of his career, if Pep is willing to part ways with him at this moment in time, it means he doesn’t believe in him and that we will do better with our new arrivals.

Haha Good One GIFs | Tenor

Agree, you do sound weird.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.