It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

There's been so much media noise about Palmer getting sterling's and Jesus' minutes that I was genuinely just as excited to see if he can make the step up, especially after that player tribune article. Even if it came at the detriment to our consistency, to an extent.

If neymar came it would completely fuck that. I mean, I don't like him at all and he doesn't fit the personality type we have at all.... But after building myself up for Palmer that would be the blow.
Doesnt Neymar play more on the left & Palmer being Mahrez understoody on the right

I was against Neymar playing for us and I very much still am. But if I can change my mind on Kalvin Phillips mere hours before he sings then I can do it for Neymar.

I also reserve the right to brick his fucking windows as soon as he pulls any of that "oooh I've got an ingrown pube, guess I better head back to South America for a month" shit with us.
There is an actual place for Kalvin Phillips in the side. If we are overindulging then Lewandowski would make a bit more sense. This "leak" is probably down to boredom

before I retire and get abuse like always ! I just wana post it out there ? I claimed haaland before any others ! I posted 3 would go London ! Sterling and Jesus would go I’ve claimed the lot , but I’m taking things to a next level ! A huge huge name is coming !
Eamonn Holmes, or are we talking a different kind of huge?

‘Manchester City have confirmed the signing of Neymar and have stated his wages will not exceed those of highest earner Kevin De Bruyne’.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.