It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

don't know why people keep saying that, to me that's exactly his posting style

People will say a lot of stupid things to try and convince themselves we're not signing someone they don't want us to sign when a reliable ITK poster like 93.20 or TH says we are.

Look at the Grealish thread from around April 2021 and there's 101 reasons why posters are absolutely certain we won't sign him.

Doesnt Neymar play more on the left & Palmer being Mahrez understoody on the right

I genuinely mean this, I would much rather foden play on the left and Mahrez on the right than neymar in either position. And I'd genuinely prefer Palmer as back up to both than neymar. Hate the fucker.

Is it just me or does Neymar make 0 sense? He's a LW? We have Grealish and Foden there
He can play anywhere tbf. But I don't believe this is true. Bellingham or Felix sound more realistic but even that's a stretch. Will just have to hold on and wait to see what's the actual news.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.