It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Well if @93.20blue is saying a huge big name then for me Bellingham or Felix don’t fit that category great players as they are.

That category has only Haaland, Mbappe, Neymar, Ronaldo, KDB (being already at gods club) and Messi for me.

Looking from that lot as we all have said, it is Neymar who is on the market and PSG want to flog him.

Ronaldo is a no go, he blew it and now no one wants to take him on at a CL top league club.

So if it is Neymar I trust Pep keeps him in check as we don’t want another Robinho party time waster again. We’ve moved on from that phase.

Excited for sure how this window fully pans out
As I understand it City look at attitude as much as footballing ability. Neymar falls down completely in the former. Compare the attitude of Alvarez to what we have seen with Neymar. I wouldn't have him behind one of the counters on CBL3 concourse. Yer can bet yer last Brazilian real there'd be no chips, the Bovril'd be lukewarm, and yer pint would look more like an imperial gill! And would he give a flying fuck? Not a chance!

Song: Not Nineteen Forever (Bellinghams Age)
Album: St. Jude

I mean isn’t this as big of a clue to Bellingham as anything that’s been hinted about Neymar??

Bellingham would warrant the enthusiasm that’s been given off. The transfer will be over 100mil+. All the ITKs have linked us with him. Actually fits into City’s future plans.

Not having that Bellingham would be a blown the doors off signing.

It’d be a level below the Haaland one.

How many clubs want Bellingham, compared to how many want neymar. Tells you who is the bigger name
No doubt they are at different stages of their career. But if we are talking about career, fanfare, social media and sponsors and Big Bang you can’t compare the two.

Neymar is streets ahead. Now offcourse I would love for us to sign Bellingham and see those Liverpool tears, however with us being light on wings and stacked in Bellingham’s position I don’t see us going for him this year.

Unless we move Gundo on this window, which I doubt most probably next year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.