It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Options on the right: Walker, Cancelo, Stones.
Options on the left: Cancelo, Cucu, Ake.

We won't sign another FB if we buy Cucu and sell Zin. If we need one, then we won't loan Kabore.
Disagree Stones and Ake are centre halves and might be needed there. That leaves 3 as Cancelo can’t play both left and right back at the same time. This is how we got into a defensive mess towards the end of last season. Once you start moving people around holes just appear elsewhere.

I always wonder what ITKs get by delaying on spilling the names.

@93.20blue has said “huge huge” and put his rep on the line on whom we’re targeting. Clearly he knows the player name.

So just drop the name? What/whom are you waiting for?
Because its more thrilling drip feeding the monkeys with small bananas not big ones:)

Anyway I don't take anything as gospel because the club may like and want a player but doesn't mean it gets done regardless of anyone's ITK status. I'm sure he posts in good faith but we've seen Messi, kaka, etoo, ronaldinho etc all fall at the final hurdle. It's hard to get these deals over the line so I just enjoy the ride while it lasts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.