It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Surely the Qatari owners won’t give one of their best assets to a UAE owned club, won’t there be a battle of power going on between the 2

Hate how Bernardo departure news won't go away!!

Now from Romero who is pretty good for Barca news

To be fair we've only replaced what we've lost so far

Aguero, Torres, Jesus, sterling, fern, possibly zinchenko with
Haaland, Alvarez, Phillips, cucarella, Neymar
Haaland to replace Aguero
Neymar to replace Sterling
Alvarez to replace Jesus
Phillips to replace Fernandinho
Cucerella to replace Zinchenko
??? to replace Mendy

Honestly I can't see Neymar signing in a million years it just doesn't make sense.

He's on nearly a million a week and PSG would want at least half the 200m they paid.

Really hope I'm wrong.

If my quick maths are correct, there's currently €14.8m of his 2017 €222m transfer fee left on their books*, so I would expect that to be the around the number they ask for as a transfer fee.

The motivation for PSG here is offloading his wages because they can't afford Neymar+Messi+Mbappé's new deal while also having a functional competitive squad around them.

Like Juventus selling Ronaldo, the fee is an afterthought.

----
Quick maths working out, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Signs for €222m on a 5 year deal. 222/5 = 44.4
2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 amortisation = 44.4m pa.

Signs 3 year extension in 2021
2021, 2022 amortisation = 14.8 pa

Outstanding amount = 14.8

Last edited:
Ha ha I was wondering why allt of posters are mentioning Bellingham, Even before 93:20blue didn't say "Neymar" he clearly mentioned Brazil and other hints that didn't relate to Bellingham at all.

Love this forum.
Ahhh but what if it’s both?! Those lyrics are a funny coincidence. Great stuff today in here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.