It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Honestly I can't see Neymar signing in a million years it just doesn't make sense.

He's on nearly a million a week and PSG would want at least half the 200m they paid.

Really hope I'm wrong.

As I read on here previously, trying to game it out in my own head.

Paris need to bring their wage bill down?

They seem like the last, viable option for Ronaldo?

I still don't believe for a second he has asked to leave without knowing who is waiting for him?

If it's Paris, with the whole marketing thing which would go with playing alongside Messi and Mbappe, then...

That, and as I said, Neymar is on bended knee to Pep.

To counter, we have Jack, who is already told to limit the way he plays on the left and is fouled repeatedly.

I think it's going to be just cucurella. Neymar has a huge wage. I just can't see us giving him that much.

Genuine question, how would we line-up with Neymar? Surely we are LW top heavy with Grealish, Neymar and Foden all fighting for the same position. Perhaps Foden would drop deeper or move to the RW.
Foden and/or Grealish will move into midfield.

We are a little light there with 3 (Bernardo, KDB and Whippy) to cover 2 positions.

As I read on here previously, trying to game it out in my own head.

Paris need to bring their wage bill down?

They seem like the last, viable option for Ronaldo?

I still don't believe for a second he has asked to leave without knowing who is waiting for him?

If it's Paris, with the whole marketing thing which would go with playing alongside Messi and Mbappe, then...

That, and as I said, Neymar is on bended knee to Pep.

To counter, we have Jack, who is already told to limit the way he plays on the left and is fouled repeatedly.
Is there any reason why Jack couldn't play on the right at times, if Pep wants a right footer out there?

His delivery is good and he's athletic enough to beat his man one on one, surely?

If he was signed as Raz's replacement, maybe they think he can play both sides?

Happy to have rings run round me. I only post what I know to be true. I am sometimes cryptic for a reason simply because of my job.

Others like 93:20 may have their own legitimate reasons for how he shares information at any given time.

I have long since cared about perception. Some of my best stories down the years have come from window cleaners and Coppers!
81N9lUUFSkL.jpg

Neymar and Haaland in the same window is absolutely fucking M A S S I V E
It'll actually be our greatest transfer window by a country mile, both player-wise and financially-wise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.