It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Can't see Jack doing so, more Phil on the right next season. I fail to see where it all fits.
Grealish often roamed to the right to deliver a cross in England and back in Villa days. But occasionally roaming to the right is one thing. Playing a s a real right winger is another.
He never plays as a real right winger (except some rare occasion when Villa was short in the squad).

Phil can plays as a real right winger and he is a very good one.

Saying of the need to delivering a cross with right foot on the right. Cancelo Walker KDB Grealish are all capable of doing it.

Happy to have rings run round me. I only post what I know to be true. I am sometimes cryptic for a reason simply because of my job.

Others like 93:20 may have their own legitimate reasons for how he shares information at any given time.

I have long since cared about perception. Some of my best stories down the years have come from window cleaners and Coppers!
Actually my window cleaners cousin is a copper, think I need to have a word.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.