It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

man those barca twats sure know how to do just enough to tick you off. just the perfect amount of bullshit in the perfect timing to piss you off because it's so brazen. fuck them, willing to bet my house they are not getting beranrdo.

All about trying to stay relevent

man those barca twats sure know how to do just enough to tick you off. just the perfect amount of bullshit in the perfect timing to piss you off because it's so brazen. fuck them, willing to bet my house they are not getting beranrdo.
Hope we get them in our Champions League group so we can absolutely whallop them

If we pulled that off I think it would be our greatest squad ever assembled, and that’s saying something given we had Kompany, Yaya, Silva & Aguero all at once. I hope we can pull it off but whatever happens we aren’t all that far away!

21 man squad:
GK: Ederson, Ortega, Carson
RB/LB: Walker, Cancelo, Cucurella
CB: Dias, Stones, Laporte, Ake
DM: Rodri, Phillips
CM: De Bruyne, Bernardo, Gundogan,
FW: Grealish, Foden, Mahrez, Neymar
CF: Haaland, Alvarez

& a ton of youth talent
It's amazing to imagine what a good team we have now... unbelievable! The other teams are nowhere near us. We have to win everything!

Screenshot_20220715-124817_Samsung Internet.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220715-124812_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220715-124812_Samsung Internet.jpg
    483.1 KB · Views: 146

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.