It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

If we buy Frenkie, I honestly think it’s an even more perfect signing than Haaland is. To buy a player that can play BOTH Rodri & Gundo’s roles is infinitely better than just buying an understudy for Rodri who will only play when Rodri doesn’t. FDJ is perfect for our squad needs. If we pull this off, I don’t even care if the full back signing is Danny Granville, it’s still the best summer ever.
De Jong’s natural game is more similar to that of de Bruyne, in my humble. He could fulfil those other roles, of course, but as he develops physically and becomes accustomed to the rigours in England, it’d be the de Bruyne role that he’d play in 2-3 seasons.

Not good enough, he breaks play then does Absalutely nothing after he gives it, Rice is 10 x the player Phillips is

Dino is better now than Phillips will ever be

Let UTD have him hes not top 4 material imo
I sometimes think I'm watching a totally different game to some people. Yes, Phillips runs around a lot and is very aggressive in the tackle but that doesn't make him a City player by a long shot.

Frenkie is really pushing Barca to get this done, willing to give up the cash he has deferred so far on wages if they can agree a makeweight with us for a player.

That's a lot of money, but he would probably get it back from us if the deal was cost neutral.
We need some players one or may be two who can bully opponent players and have that winning menatality who never gives up even after conceding 3 goals in 5 min. May be more of a yaya or a van dike who is taller, faster, smarter, bigger and above all create that inferiority complex to opponents. We have debruyne, bernardo, ruben dias who are monsters but do not have that quality like i mentioned above. We need some monsters of ronaldo mentality.
I dont know who but i think pogba will be the one with the quality.

Frenkie is really pushing Barca to get this done, willing to give up the cash he has deferred so far on wages if they can agree a makeweight with us for a player.

That's a lot of money, but he would probably get it back from us if the deal was cost neutral.
De Jong would be perfect for us but I really hope it isn't at the expense of losing Bernardo.

As much as I'd be happy for us to keep Sterling, if all parties involved want it then that deal probably makes the most sense. We'd be losing a great servant to the club but one who perhaps fancies a move and it would free up a lot of wages.

When this summer is over, only the cockroaches will walk the Earth.

Haaland just the beginning.

Another £100m to come.

I'm probably in the minority but I was hoping we wouldn't spend too much this summer. I know a lot of fans want us to win the CL but the net spend trophy is another one we really need to win to prove ourselves worthy of praise.

I'm probably in the minority but I was hoping we wouldn't spend too much this summer. I know a lot of fans want us to win the CL but the net spend trophy is another one we really need to win to prove ourselves worthy of praise.
I suggest you forget about getting sincere praise from corners you’re probably expecting. Every major club needs significant squad refreshment every few years

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.