It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Sure Neymar is a ****, very unlikable, and a sister shagger but you can't deny his obvious talent. he's probably the most entertaining footballer since Ronaldinho, and is the definition of a global superstar. he's even massive over here in the states, and he's practically a god in south america

If Bernardo leaves this summer then Neymar could make a little bit sense (besides the marketing aspects). At the moment Bernardo earns 150k/week. He could get at least 300k/week if he extends at city or sign a new contract at another club. It would be logical for him to activate one of these 2 options now. Neymar has a similar profile (false 9,10,8...he`s not a winger anymore) but more injury prone and on higher wages.

Happy to have rings run round me. I only post what I know to be true. I am sometimes cryptic for a reason simply because of my job.

Others like 93:20 may have their own legitimate reasons for how he shares information at any given time.

I have long since cared about perception. Some of my best stories down the years have come from window cleaners and Coppers!
I always said you are a wrong `un. ;)

Sure he dived at Barca, but his numbers were absurd and he was extremely determined, He was incredible in his first season at PSG, then he started getting injured. at PSG he's lost some of that determination because the league he's playing in is abysmal.
Plus Pochettino is as soft as baby shit. No wonder his best seasons at PSG came under Tuchel, a very intense manager in his own right. he's effective when guided with a firm hand, look at Barca under Enrique, Neymar was a one man wrecking ball, teams were arguably more scared of him than Messi

This isn’t happening. Just not a city signing. And not one media source has said anything on it - even the usual City ones.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.