It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

He fits Sorianos global star profile. Jack Grealish didn't fit what we normally go for but we did. Neymar no matter what people say is a global superstar, especially with children and young teens. Also you get one of the biggest stars of South America. Increasing citys profile over there massively.

Its 100% a deal Soriano would do. Plus Peps gone on record saying hes a fan of Neymars ability and skills. If Soriano came to Pep and said I can get you Neymar no way he'd say no.
He is literally a demi god for brazilians.
Jack, him and hasland , biggest wind up merchants :) maximum piss boiling .

Happy to have rings run round me. I only post what I know to be true. I am sometimes cryptic for a reason simply because of my job.

Others like 93:20 may have their own legitimate reasons for how he shares information at any given time.

I have long since cared about perception. Some of my best stories down the years have come from window cleaners and Coppers!
Are you digging though mate, trying to find out if there is something bubbling away in the background?

Or is that a stupid question - you’re always digging? ;-)

Why are we selling all our players?

Before this season, since the takeover we'd sold 2 players who still could have give us something, boateng and sane, both because they wanted to go back to their homeland.

Now we've sold torres, sterling, Jesus. Zincenko looks a done deal and we would have sold Ake for the right price. Now Bernardo is rumoured to Barca. These players aren't shite squad players.

We've signed Haaland who is replacing Aguero, Phillips who is replacing Fernandinho, Alvarez and a goalkeeper. We may sign the Brighton left back but he's only replacing Mendy. We're going to be 4 or 5 players short on a squad to retain the title.
Don’t think we’ve got 5 spare places in the squad, not sure of your thinking there.

What’s the difference between Barcelona diving **** Neymar and psg diving **** Neymar?
Sure he dived at Barca, but his numbers were absurd and he was extremely determined, He was incredible in his first season at PSG, then he started getting injured. at PSG he's lost some of that determination because the league he's playing in is abysmal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.