It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I suspect if we are not quite getting the price we want for Zinchenko then it’s linked to progressing another deal (Cucurella) and we are against the clock on both. As long as the prices for both aren’t worlds apart then it’s good business for the squad.

Personally I think £35M sounded about right so £30M isn’t miles off. Over the last 5 years here in the PL he’s played 533, 1153, 1272, 1474 & 1042 minutes. So he’s only averaging 10-12 games maximum in the side per season in a position that isn’t his own.

You’d expect a full-time left-back will offer the squad a lot more contribution than that over the course of each season. I’d hope so at least for the money touted.
We have got 47M for Sterling and 30M+ for Zin. Surely it will be well enough for any left back in the world....

I suspect if we are not quite getting the price we want for Zinchenko then it’s linked to progressing another deal (Cucurella) and we are against the clock on both. As long as the prices for both aren’t worlds apart then it’s good business for the squad.

Personally I think £35M sounded about right so £30M isn’t miles off. Over the last 5 years here in the PL he’s played 533, 1153, 1272, 1474 & 1042 minutes. So he’s only averaging 10-12 games maximum in the side per season in a position that isn’t his own.

You’d expect a full-time left-back will offer the squad a lot more contribution than that over the course of each season. I’d hope so at least for the money touted.

I just hope the move gives him what he wants and he is appreciated. Pity it's fucking Arsenal that him and Jesus have gone to with their fucking fickle and pathetic supporters.

Guys, Barca aren't skint they've raised about €600m in revenue by extremely riskily selling their rights and essentially gambling on their future. They have loads of debt but are "cash rich" at this present moment, albeit with huge liabilities.

Fees aren't the issue for them at this present time, the problem they have with players salaries is they have to come under a cap to meet la liga rules which is why they're signing £100-150k salary players and trying to move on £400-500k players like FDJ.

Massively risky strategy but, to my understanding, that's the financials behind it

Have they sold there second batch of 15% of there tv deal then?

They sold 10% that made them around 250m

I like Sam Lee and the stories he's done on players in the Athletic.

There, I said it.
I don’t mind him he does a job. I’m sure when I first started on bluemoon he was over hyped and some posters everyone hung on his every word. Now it’s the complete opposite, maybe they took it personally when they found out he wasn’t the messiah and got some stuff wrong. Truth is probably somewhere in between and is pretty boring really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.