It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I know it seems strange but things they change, we’re doing all we can ! God bless the club ! I hope your ready for fun !

Doing all we can doesn't match with refusing what PSG has offered !

Neymar wages are well known to everyone

So why be interested in the first place !

Maybe, for me it's Bernardo. If he's not extending, me personally I would take this Neymar deal.
Not for me, Bernardo has 3 years left even if we do decide to let him go Neymar isn't a Bernardo replacement. If we were to bring Neymar in then it has to be a stand alone decision. If Pep or the club decide it doesn't stand then it doesn't stand.Sounds like it didn't.

It is not bullshit though if our club does interested to bring Neymar, it will validate of what @93.20blue said few days ago. We do interested but failed to materialize the deal for whatever reason.
I would be surprised if City rocked up to buy Neymar and walked away if negations did not go as planned. Same with Cucu, the work is done and unless the seller won’t agree a realistic fee then the club will walk. If we are in for Neymar I don’t see us reporting back that we now don’t like his attitude.

Reactions: Uby
Doing all we can doesn't match with refusing what PSG has offered !

Neymar wages are well known to everyone

So why be interested in the first place !
Doing all we can suggests the club is busy selling players to try and raise a transfer fee and cover his wages. Maybe PSG decided to chance their arm for Bernie.

Maybe, for me it's Bernardo. If he's not extending, me personally I would take this Neymar deal.
No PSG is a decent team just a bit unbalanced too many forward star not enough midfielders. Give Bernardo to them will seriously strengthen PSG and their chance of winning CL before us. Big no no.

I have no problem letting Bernado go to Barca in 2 years time. I don't see Barca as a direct threat for us in 5 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.