It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

To me if this is true it is shocking. If we had a chance to get Neymar, we should of got him. Not one of our forward players have the ability of Neymar.
Which is why it’s most likely bullshit. If and it’s a big if, city want Neymar and Neymar is looking to work for Pep it get done. Big deal like this would take a bit of negotiating. Txiki is currently stuck on Brighton beach with his £35m plus add on flip flops -:)

He clearly was told that, if I got dropped a message saying Neymar was on the way, I would of been just as excited. He doesn’t deserve stick. Especially when he’s posted things that have been spot on. People should know football deals can go to the wire, then just like that it doesn’t go through. That’s how it is.
Lol.

He's also got absolutely loads wrong. Where's the imminent Pep contract?

Trust me if Neymar was even remotely close like he said the Brazilian media would have been all over it.

So sorry but he deserves a little flak that's what comes with being ITK and that's how it is.

I just hate the fact that @93:20Blue took so much stick, even people on twitter saying things like we’ve never even tried to sign Neymar. (Like they know) I never doubted 93:20. Just the excitement he seemed to have when he was posting the msgs. Who ever told him must of been sure we was in for him. We appreciate you @93:20Blue
I suspect that he's got thicker skin than you give him credit for, if it was me, I couldn't give a flying fuck about anyone doubting me.

Which is why it’s most likely bullshit. If and it’s a big if, city want Neymar and Neymar is looking to work for Pep it get done. Big deal like this would take a bit of negotiating. Txiki is currently stuck on Brighton beach with his £35m plus add on flip flops -:)
I
I would love for you to be right on this lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.