It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

So I would wager from this that £49m in total is in the right ball park for Brighton, though I can still forsee some horse trading over the structure and how much we pay up front. Possibly end up 42+7 or thereabouts?

With the money we’ve brought in and it being a primary pep target then whichever way it stacks up is no issue. I imagine the club don’t want to go above £50m including add ons but selling Zinchenko for £30m guaranteed fee shows a huge profit on our balance sheet again and pep will be ecstatic to get his number one fullback target.

Sad to see Zinny go. But excited to see Cucurella in a City shirt, Our club will get this deal done!
I understand why people don’t like zinny leaving as he’s be a great servant to the club. However, it looks like a rebuild for a club a bit as getting rid of some important players and getting new exciting ones, we will now get to see a LB in their natural position which we haven’t seen in years. I guess we just couldn’t give the minutes he wanted.

Last edited:
I understand why people don’t like zinny leaving as he’s be a great servant to the club. However, it looks like a rebuild for a club a bit as getting rid of some important player and getting new exciting ones, we will now get to see a LB in their natural position which we haven’t seen in years. I guess we just couldn’t give the minutes he wanted.
Don't forget the striker too!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.