It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I'm not sure even Delph knew how that one would pan out. He did that video to the Villa fans saying was definitely staying finishing with a cheeky wink to camera and a week later pitches up at The Etihad.

Obviously that only serves to reinforce your point.
Yeah, most transfers meander to and fro.

Until we’ve got the photo with Txiki‘s special signing jumper, all bets should be off.

It just seems daft to me that people attach themselves to random strangers who may or may not be ITK whose reputations are in the mud should one transfer not pan out.

Yeah, most transfers meander to and fro.

Until we’ve got the photo with Txiki‘s special signing jumper, all bets should be off.

It just seems daft to me that people attach themselves to random strangers who may or may not be ITK whose reputations are in the mud should one transfer not pan out.
Oh bloody hell….we’ve got the Flight Watch Brigade and Cone watch Brigade…are you telling me we have a Jumper watch Brigade now??

Nobody should be 0 or 100% about any information on this forum. Deals aren’t done until they are 100% done. Therefore anybody can be made right or wrong if the transfer saga fluctuates.

Remember the Delph signing? One day an ITK was supreme, then a **** etc.

Just enjoy the ride.
Also posters should control the abuses towards journobcozs just bcoz they are not writing what fans want to hear. Sam Lee or Blackburn or Jack don't deal for Cityplayears. Our board does. And it doesn't take much for club to spin a narrative or set up an ITK as we saw with Neymar. Anything can happen with any deal at any moment and we have seen that with Alves especially

Also posters should control the abuses towards journobcozs just bcoz they are not writing what fans want to hear. Sam Lee or Blackburn or Jack don't deal for Cityplayears. Our board does. And it doesn't take much for club to spin a narrative or set up an ITK as we saw with Neymar. Anything can happen with any deal at any moment and we have seen that with Alves especially
It’s all very pantomime.

What? Sam Lee is a **** “bcoz” he’s a ****, not “bcoz” he’s a journo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.