It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I don't know what the point of this debate is. The dude got this one very wrong, he wasn't mincing about and definitely said very clearly that Neymar is coming, and he isn't. Who knows what happened behind the scenes but for sure he was wrong and this will harm his credibility. I am not gonna start calling him a liar or hurl abuse at them, I still think they probably do know a thing or two inside the club, they got quite a few things right including exact days of announcement etc

My guess is whoever gave them the info didn't vet it properly, maybe lied to them, there was an inkling of conversation and they took it to mean something else. That's it
Could also have been set up by their source with a false rumour

Not sure what a wido is, but football is pretty clearly based around seasons, and the Torres and Alvarez transfers were both in January, which was last season.

Torres obviously played half a season in Barcelona, while the Alvarez deal was 5.5 years, and reported at the time as City buying him then loaning him back to River Plate.

Maybe on transfermarket. In reality, last season began witht he closing of last summer's transfer window. This season begins with the clisong of this one. January rolls into that, it can't go backwards.

Torres was at City last season, he won't be this season, Alvarez wasn't last season will be this season. The impact on both transfers, financial and footballing, is within this one.

Maybe on transfermarket. In reality, last season began witht he closing of last summer's transfer window. This season begins with the clisong of this one. January rolls into that, it can't go backwards.

Torres was at City last season, he won't be this season, Alvarez wasn't last season will be this season. The impact on both transfers, financial and footballing, is within this one.
Didn't last season's games begin before the summer transfer window shut? What was Torres doing in Barcelona if he wasn't footballing? And don't City's financial accounts run till the end of June, rather than up to the start of the new season? Questions need answers.

On the other hand - no they don't. I was just explaining to someone why whoever compiled the list hadn't included Torres and Alvarez. If you produce a different list with them on, I won't complain :)

Let's face it noone knows f all.
Things things are always guess work at best.
Quite right..most of the banter is fun..some strange opinions but such is life...will be very surprised if we do not get a LB though..would be the strangest decision as a fan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.