It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Christ! the window doesn’t close till September 1st?

Fuck me we’ve still got a while
Even Pep says he prefers getting the players in early so he can work with them.

I get there's plenty of time but for the sake of season's preparations it would be beneficial for everyone if they dealt with this Cucurella saga rather early.

I’ve seen plenty of veteran champion boxers suddenly ‘go’ and age a decade mid fight
Eg I loved him but Hatton would have been absolutely battered by Kosta at his peak, clever timing by Warren
Knowing when to quit is part of an elite mentality
Vinny knew, for example
Same with McGuigan and Eusebio Pedroza, an absolute class act.

Even Pep says he prefers getting the players in early so he can work with them.

I get there's plenty of time but for the sake of season's preparations it would be beneficial for everyone if they dealt with this Cucurella saga rather early.
Man we got 4 players really early and 1 is taking a bit longer but of course people will focus on the 1 ffs

Man we got 4 players really early and 1 is taking a bit longer but of course people will focus on the 1 ffs
Context brother, the position in question is a left back, a position that hasn't really been addressed since a certain Frenchman. Now we've also lost a decent squad player in Zinchenko who could play there. I get you though, not slating anything per se because our window has been unbelievable so far but longer it drags on it worries me.

We also sold 4 players early, which all round is great quick work and keeps the squad focused without distractions of outgoings. Besides, wouldn't be the first time a player arrives late in the window, like Dias, Jack etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.