It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

He has! Natural athlete in perfect condition

Few more years at the top yet for our Kyle

He could even move to the middle when eventually his pace starts to go a bit. Another Thiago Silva

Can't see it myself. Hasn't got the brain for it.

I expect that as soon as he loses a yard he's as good as finished. I'd be happy if that means two more seasons

Can't see it myself. Hasn't got the brain for it.

I expect that as soon as he loses a yard he's as good as finished. I'd be happy if that means two more seasons
I’ve seen plenty of veteran champion boxers suddenly ‘go’ and age a decade mid fight
Eg I loved him but Hatton would have been absolutely battered by Kosta at his peak, clever timing by Warren
Knowing when to quit is part of an elite mentality
Vinny knew, for example

I’ve seen plenty of veteran champion boxers suddenly ‘go’ and age a decade mid fight
Eg I loved him but Hatton would have been absolutely battered by Kosta at his peak, clever timing by Warren
Knowing when to quit is part of an elite mentality
Vinny knew, for example
Great shout. Ricky fought Kosta at THE perfect time. Peak Kosta was Canastota material.

Great shout. Ricky fought Kosta at THE perfect time. Peak Kosta was Canastota material.
Even ratboy Neville quit mid season, the only vaguely honourable thing he ever did, because he suddenly realised promoted Jobbers from Bolton and West Brom were running rings and embarrassing his old ratty arse

david james just said live on city matchday that he thinks we're looking for a winger, at least thats what i inferred from what he's said

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.