It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

If Pep genuinely thinks Esbrand can be used in the PL then we would only need one more signing at full back and I would be really pleased but I don’t think he really means it.

You are right though I wanted 4 full backs but the thought of starting the season with 2 means I would take 3 right now!

There is no way we are starting the season with 2. The club will 100% sign someone.

I still think after a LB we have another incoming and a big one and Bernardo's comments at the end of the game we slightly strange.

I still think after a LB we have another incoming and a big one and Bernardo's comments at the end of the game we slightly strange.
I really don't think we will sell Bernardo this season or he wants to go but maybe he has informed the club that it will be his last. Guess he wants to say here prepare for the season , focus on world cup and move on next season. Polballus and some reporters close to pep say he didn't ask to leave this season

LOL you want Pep to say fuck it we will pay Brighton what they want?

He will be joining us, negotiations take time, if there was any doubt we would have moved on.
Excuse my concerns but it's eerily similar to how the Kane talks went and we left it as it is because they wouldn't consider anything under 150m. I think we could very well walk away and have the squad as is.

I really don't think we will sell Bernardo this season or he wants to go but maybe he has informed the club that it will be his last. Guess he wants to say here prepare for the season , focus on world cup and move on next season. Polballus and some reporters close to pep say he didn't ask to leave this season
He has hardly helped the situation, I agree this if he stays will be his last season but he still has left it open to go this summer with his words.

then if the club dont want to go so high on Cucurella Raum would be an excellent choice!

Hoffenheim are really easy to deal with as well. Sort of like us won't stand in the way if a player wants to leave just would like a fee that represents that players quality I think 35 million euros and we get him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.