It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

How do you come up with this from his interview on sky sports?

Doesn't mention Barca. Has nothing but love for the club.

Or are you wumming?
If you’re asked if you’re gonna stay at a club and your answer is vague about how long you will still be at the club etc. instead of saying something like “excited for the season. Looking forward to challenge on all fronts blah blah” then that suggests he is open to leaving.

I think that’s pretty standard to be honest.

the worrying thing is we dont get one and ignore this position again this summer?
That will be too risky. They won't have send zinchenko away in that case. So I believe they will sign someone. Or it's just too silly, the zinchenko transfer

Bang on. Hatton still had to go to his limit to beat Kosta and he was already over the hill.

Even Joshua, lauded for beating Klitschko, a 40-something fighter who should have long been retired.

The most pronounced was Gary Neville playing against West Brom, I think he quit a few days later?

It was hilarious to see him drop off a cliff in 90 minutes.
IIRC he actually said in his book that at half time he told Ferguson he was “done”.

If you’re asked if you’re gonna stay at a club and your answer is vague about how long you will still be at the club etc. instead of saying something like “excited for the season. Looking forward to challenge on all fronts blah blah” then that suggests he is open to leaving.

I think that’s pretty standard to be honest.

Everyone knows he wants to leave for personal reasons. He wanted to leave last summer too. This isn’t news.

He wasn’t sold because no one matched our valuation. He won’t be sold this season either if no one matches our valuation.

Barca, unless they sell Pedri, Gavi etc aren’t in a financial position to buy Bernardo silva.

I highly doubt that. Yes after months of testing the water and them saying he is 'not for sale' but if he were it would be over 50m, the club would go and 'offer' 30? I don't believe it. In the same way I didn't believe Arsenal offered 30m for Gabi or chelsea 35m for Raz.

Just a bit of fun drama for the media at this point isn't it.

I highly doubt that. Yes after months of testing the water and them saying he is 'not for sale' but if he were it would be over 50m, the club would go and 'offer' 30? I don't believe it. In the same way I didn't believe Arsenal offered 30m for Gabi or chelsea 35m for Raz.

Just a bit of fun drama for the media at this point isn't it.
Ornstein, Sam Lee and Jack Gaughan all backed this claim that City bid 30m. Seems true, and funny.

Raum is literally there for the 30 odd million. He keeps improving as well. He’s going to be a dangerous player I hope that if Cucurella doesn’t come we go for Raum. He’s going to be one of the best full backs in the world if he continues his trajectory. His tenacity is what makes him stand out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.